Index du Forum

S’enregistrer
MembresProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion

" fas in hopes that, during the years that had elapsed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
c19900103

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mar - 08:29 (2011)    Sujet du message: " fas in hopes that, during the years that had elapsed Répondre en citant

1 Not long before my own visit, I found, to my surprise, that a friend had succeeded in entering the enclosure, disguised as a Turk, and that through the agency of a dervish, who had bribed the guardian of the Mosque to keep his eyes fast closed on the occasion. Notwithstanding this, the adventure was very perilous for the black keepers of <strong>Tiffany jewelry on sale</strong> the gates are exceedingly fanatical, and there is no telling what might be <strong>converse shoes clearance are Comfortable Shoes</strong> the result, were even an Englishman to fall into the hands of an enraged populace. The dervish, it should be observed, had himself proposed to my friend for the sake of a liberal baksheesh, to introduce him into the sacred precincts. I have been favoured with an account of this gentleman's adventure, in which he writes " On returning to my lodgings, I found my dervish expecting me.
He was to return at one, to fetch me for the attempt to visit the Mosque. Accordingly, a little after this hour, I issued out with him in Turkish costume. Taking my hand, he led me through some dark streets to the enclosure of the Haram. We passed unmolested through <strong>There are people who buy one pair of converse shoes sale</strong> the 1 Published in the new translation of Josephus by Dr. Traill.sacred courts, and ascended the steps of the great platform. He pointed out to me a large cupola supported by columns, the traditional oratory of Abraham, Daniel, Solomon, and Jesus and then, after peeping inside, led <strong>nike outlet</strong> me into the interior of the Mosque of El Acksa. It was magnificently lighted, so that 1 lost nothing by the time at which I entered.
There are six rows of massive columns, of different orders <strong>Tiffany jewelry</strong> of architecture, leading up to the saharah, or sacred niche, which glows with red marble. . 1 was placed behind a square pillar to make my devotions and assuming the kneeling position which he dictated, escaped the suspicion of the keeper of the Mosque. In this position he left me some time but I patiently awaited his return, and then <strong>So why do women like converse shoes cheap</strong> stood with him under <strong>nike outlet store</strong> the vast marble dome, and, gazed with delight at the slabs of red marble covering the walls. Before leaving the Mosque, I had to bestow a baksheesh on the doorkeeper, and did not give enough at first.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mar - 08:29 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation