Index du Forum

MembresProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion

1 Not long before my own visit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mar - 08:30 (2011)    Sujet du message: 1 Not long before my own visit Répondre en citant

I, therefore, <strong>Tiffany jewelry</strong> had to feel in my pocket for more piastres but luckily was not discovered in the attempt. We passed out of the Mosque by a different door, and passing again hurriedly through the enclosure, reached the gate, at which the guards gave us the salam Allah koum. The dervish returned the salute I prudently held my peace. <strong>nike outlet</strong> We reached my lodgings in safety, and the dervish took my hand, and put it to his heart to let me feel its palpitations. As he had not showed me all he promised, we agreed to deduct some of his fees but still, as his terror and danger were great, I gave him <strong>nike outlet store</strong> the larger part of the sum promised.
"I had another proposition," he adds, "from my quondam neighbour to repeat my visit <strong>There are people who buy one pair of converse shoes sale</strong> to the Haram. He promised that I should now see all that had been omitted in my previous visit, for which he had made arrangements with the doorkeeper. Accordingly I again assumed Turkish attire, and accompanied him. We visited first the Tomb of David, a cupola supported by circular colonnades, and shading a pavement of <strong>converse shoes clearance are Comfortable Shoes</strong> variegated marble. Entering into the great Mosque of Omar, we were admitted within ADYENTUKE IN THE HAEAM. 143 the iron railings, and walked twice round the wooden <strong>So why do women like converse shoes cheap</strong> palisades, which enclose the limestone rock of Mount Moriah, supposed formerly to have been the centre of the Holy of Holies.
It is a rude unpolished mass, not peaked, occupying a space of about 400 feet square. Below it is a chapel, or rather a cave, into which we descended by a <strong>Tiffany jewelry on sale</strong> flight of steps. This is the traditional praying place of Abraham, David, Solomon, and Jesus and it is an object of great veneration to the Mussulman. At various points in the circuit of the saharah are shown a niche with a tinfoiled head, and filled by a marble slab, on which are Arabic inscriptions this is called the Tomb of Ipsa a mark in the rock worn smooth by kisses of pilgrims, said to be the indentation of the foot.

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mar - 08:30 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation