Index du Forum

S’enregistrer
MembresProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion

On repairing to the spot

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
c19900103

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mar - 08:30 (2011)    Sujet du message: On repairing to the spot Répondre en citant

As the time drew near when the servant <strong>nike outlet</strong> was to come and fetch me, it now suddenly struck me that I had embarked in a rather hazardous affair, without anything to justify it but the mere desire of an adventure since it would be impossible, muffled up in female attire, to examine the architectural peculiarities of the Mosque, even if the act of staring about would not of itself be enough to betray my disguise. In the event of discovery, there could hardly be a doubt that death by stoning, or some more horrible fate, would be the <strong>nike outlet store</strong> penalty inflicted upon me <strong>Tiffany jewelry on sale</strong> by the fanatic mob, doubly enraged at the violation of the sanctity of <strong>There are people who buy one pair of converse shoes sale</strong> the place, and at the indecent manner in which it had been effected.
It was, then, with no little nervousness that I listened for the tap at the door which <strong>So why do women like converse shoes cheap</strong> was to announce the messenger. About nine he made his appearance, informing me that the old man had succeeded in talking over his womankind, and that everything was in readiness. We then stole forth, the servant <strong>converse shoes clearance are Comfortable Shoes</strong> gravely preceding me, and carrying before him a travelling-box of medicines. This precaution was all but useless, for the streets were so dark that it was with difficulty we could grope our way but here and there we came upon a group of Turks sitting out of doors, and smoking by the light of paper lanterns. The last of these was in the Via Dolorosa, near St.
Anne's Church and I thought I recognised among them the ugly visage of a lad 146 who had thrown stones at me in the morning, for <strong>Tiffany jewelry</strong> approaching too near the mosque, and who regarded me with a look of suspicion. At length we reached the house of the old Turk. On stepping in, I was conducted with an air of mystery into an upper chamber, when the old Turk came forth and welcomed me. I could not but remark that, notwithstanding the confidence he had previously expressed, his countenance betrayed no little agitation. He uttered, from time to time, a deep sigh, stroked his long beard, and, looking up to heaven, muttered what I understood was a prayer for the happy success of the enterprise.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mar - 08:30 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Espace Public -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation