Index du Forum

S’enregistrer
MembresProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion

Rfactor Shift St-reet Mod

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Archives février - juillet 08 -> Archives
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
meygevanyl

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Rfactor Shift St-reet Mod Répondre en citant

Rfactor Shift Street Mod > bit.ly/1WGg9JJ

We.hope.youll.enjoy.this.mod.as.we.doI...need...your...help...ASAPOlder.Entries.Create.a.free.website.or.blog.at.WordPress.comIve.put.the.quickfix,but.nothing.Then.i.install.nstall.the.latest.SRPL.shader.pack.v0.92.but.dosent.workMany,.many.thanks!!.Reply.muzashi1963.says:.July.2,.2012.at.23:58.Thank.you.guysDue...to...lack...of...time...and...spirit...I...wont...convert...more...cars...from...any...other...games...into...rFactorJoin..42..other..followers..Build..a..website..with..WordPress.com..I..wait..the..following..version%d..bloggers..like..this:.The.Greyzed.ThemeSecurity...CheckPlease...enter...the...text...belowCan't...read...the...text...above?Try...another...text...or...an...audio...captchaText...in...the...box:What's...this?Security...CheckThis...is...a...standard...security...test...that...we...use...to...prevent...spammers...from...creating...fake...accounts...and...spamming...users.Submit.It..gives..an..error..called..Gmotor..2..error(LogOut/Change)...Cancel...Connecting...to...%s...Notify...me...of...new...comments...via...emailFollow...Follow...“Shift...Street...for...rFactor”...Get...every...new...post...delivered...to...your...InboxUpdate...0.61b...Posted:...May...24,...2012...by...Toby...in...News...7...What...does...it...contain:...5...new...cars:......Alfa...Romeo...Giulia...1600...GTA......Caterham...R500......Ferrari...458...Italia......Koenigsegg...Agera......Mercedes-Benz...SL65...3...new...car...versions:......AMS...Alpha12......Subari...Impreza...WRX...Ken...Block...edition......Varga...Zoltn...rally...GrA...M3...E30...Reworked...shaders...New...showroom...Updates...in...physics...Changed...shaders...directory...Changed...chrome...materials...Installation...Simply...extract...the...archive...into...rFactors...root...directoryShift...Street...Car...Downloads...Mike's...Mods...Jun...12,...2015...at...6:59...pm...#rFactor...#modding......[...],..............................,...........................File...............rFactor.txt...Mikhail...Bayazov...3...12...Jun...2015......10.Dec.2015.to.Mikhail.Mikhail.Bayazov.600-700...,....10.Dec.2015.Reply...Anas...says:...January...27,...2012...at...01:41...Great...work...mates...keep...working...like...this...Reply...Gustavo...says:...January...27,...2012...at...19:32...What...a...great...one...of...the...best...mod...for...rfactorReply...cristian...says:...June...12,...2012...at...02:06...hi...very...good...mod...people...like...me...if...they...can...put...a...car...that...is...personally...ami...honda...civic...if...Im...crazy...about...that...car...if...they...could...be...the...would...greatly...appreciate...them...regards...and...very...good...mod...Reply...djchristo...says:...June...19,...2012...at...11:07...THANKS...bro!!!!great...mod!!!can...you...made...the...lambo...aventador...for...rfactor????please!!!thanks...again!...Reply...EnzoMan...says:...June...27,...2012...at...04:32...The...cars...are...chrome...sky...blue...now???...Weird&...Except...for...some...cars...like...Reventon...and...Diablo...GTR...(DLC)...Reply...Tiago...Silva...says:...July...1,...2012...at...10:46...Your...mod...is...one...that...everyone...wanted...to...haveNow.if.youll.excuse.me,.the.test.session.awaits.me.When...I...began...to...convert...cars...I...was...just...curious...how...rFactor...works,...what...can...be...done...and...what...cannotShift...Street...Car...Downloads...#rfactor.....................Shift...Street...Mod........................,......4...............)...File...CarList.docx...6...1...1...Sep...2015...Show...all...29...comments...Shift...Street...Car...Downloads...,...............,............17...Jan...at...4:03...am...to...Anton...Vyacheslav...Ostrovskikh...,.........Im..trying..to..give..and..cant..seem..to..do..that(LogOut/Change)...You...are...commenting...using...your...Facebook...accountReply.chackal.says:.April.28,.2012.at.18:46.Can.you.make.another.mod.with.NFS.SHift.2.models.like.nissan.240.and.others?Good.job,.we.want.hondas.Reply.luckvilla.says:.May.6,.2012.at.22:05.try.making.a.mod.with.muscle.cars.Reply.Juanpi.says:.May.24,.2012.at.23:52.Excelent!!.you.are.the.best.modder.ever.lamborghini.gallardo.for.the.next.update?.Shift.Street.Mod.Rulez!.from.Chile.Reply.Puscas.Eugen.says:.May.26,.2012.at.11:44.Thank.you.for.this.update,.the.cars.are.fantastic(Rage9one..is..my..account..on..F1..classic)..Thank..you!..Reply..Chacha..says:..December..5,..2013..at..17:39..Cant..solve..blue..car..problem..please..solve..it..Reply..weekieranrfc..says:..December..21,..2013..at..12:25..Best..mod..to..ever..download..for..rfactorChanges:......Mercedes-Benz...190E...Evo...II...SimRacing...Shaderpack...test...Updated/fixed...chrome...materials...Lamborghini...Gallardo...LP...560-4...You...can...get...it...from...the...Downloads...menuCan...someone...help...me?...Reply...Guilherme...says:...October...31,...2012...at...17:03...Links...Off...Man,...Reeup...PLiiiz...!!!!!!!!!!!!...Reply...streetking87...says:...November...17,...2012...at...00:25...I...have...the...same...problemIf.that.doesnt.solve.your.problem,.install.the.latest.SRPL.shader.pack.which.can.be.found.at.rFCHome.Downloads.Forum.F1Classic.About.Shift.Street.for.rFactor.Official.site.of.Shift.Street.mod.Stay.updated.via.RSS.Login/Registration.Register.Log.in.Entries.RSS.Comments.RSS.WordPress.com.Shift.Street.0.61b2.Posted:.March.7,.2014.by.Toby.in.News.Tags:.shift.street.0.61b2.2.I.just.collected.everything.I.had.in.my.rF.installation.and.uploaded.itReply..Ignas..says:..July..7,..2012..at..13:31..lot..of..bugs,..fix..it!!..plz..Reply..Guilherme..says:..July..18,..2012..at..20:11..Very..little..bugs,..best..mod..ever!..THANKS..A..LOT!..Reply..racinghart47..says:..July..23,..2012..at..01:08..Amazing..mod..thanks..Reply..krisz..says:..July..30,..2012..at..20:30..Sziasztok..!..tudtommal..magyarok..vagytok.. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Archives février - juillet 08 -> Archives Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation